I’ve signed up for a few beauty sample boxes in the past but I’ve never kept the service over 3-4 months. I was either getting products I didn’t want/ couldn’t use or there were issues with the service. Being a beauty blogger I just have so much of everything so sample boxes aren’t really for me. I end up giving away the products and wasting my money.
But the Walmart Beauty Box service is kind of different. It’s a seasonal sample box so it only comes 4 times a year. The best part is you only pay for shipping so the box is $5 every 3 months. This is the perfect service for me because it’s like I get a little treat every few months.
This is one of the Winter 2014 boxes. You get 4-6 products ranging from samples sizes to deluxe samples to full-sized products. From what I saw on Instagram there are many different boxes that are sent out. I was a little jealous because I liked some better than mine but it’s kind of fun not knowing what you’re going to get.
What’s in MY box:
- Full-sized CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipgloss
- Dove deep moisture body wash (deluxe sample)
- Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion (deluxe sample)
- Burt’s Bees facial cleansing towelettes (deluxe sample)
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo & conditioner sample pack
- L’Oreal Color Vibrancy haircare sample pack
- Flower Fragrance peel-n-sniff
Sign up for the service on Walmart.com and don’t forget to download their app and scan your receipt everytime you shop there.
Walmart Beauty Box Shipping Schedule
Winter- Starting the last week of November
Spring- Starting the last week of February
Summer- Starting the last week of May
Fall- Starting the last week of August