Super by Dr. Nicholas Perricone Sun Kissed SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizer
- A nourishing daytime moisturizer with a hint of color.
- Get your glow on with this daytime moisturizer that’s packed with superfood ingredients.
- Turmeric is loaded with the antioxidant curcumin, a potent anti-inflammatory agent known to help reduce psoriasis and heal skin damaged by UV rays and other environmental factors.
- Vitamin C ester imparts a smooth, porcelain-like appearance.
- Mica and iron oxides are natural minerals that add a translucent tint, creating even coverage and a luminous finish.
- Formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes – Phthalates – Triclosan
- Dr. Perricone’s famed superfood ingredients deliver unsurpassed potency to improve overall skin health.
- This product is made in the USA, cruelty-free, free of animal byproducts, free of propylene glycol, and it is packed in a carton manufactured with 80 percent post-consumer recycled fiber. [/stextbox]
Sun Kissed is a tinted moisturizer that’s supposed to “perfect, reflect and protect.” The main purpose of a tinted moisturizer is to provide a combo of a moisturizer, foundation and SPF. Tinted moisturizers won’t give you coverage like a foundation will but they will help even out your skintone and cover MINOR imperfections. People tend to reach for a tinted moisturizer during the summer because it’s too hot for a full coverage foundation. They are great for a natural look, if you have good natural clear skin. I myself need a little bit more coverage than tinted moisturizers can provide.
Like all of Dr. Perricone products, Sun Kissed is packed with super ingredients that’s will improve and maintain your skin. This would be a great tinted moisturizer for those with sensitive skin. It’s supposed to give your face a great natural glow. Sun Kissed only comes in one shade, it’s kind of an “one shade fits all thing”. It should give lighter skintones a bronzed look and blend in with darker skin tones. (which is probably why I get no “glow’ while using it) It feels lightweight and not at all oily. You can use this with concealer or put powder over it if you feel like you need additional coverage. Sun Kissed is similar to Perricone No Foundation Foundaion but I like No Foundation Foundation better. No Foundation Foundation is a bit heavier and I feel like it even outs my skin more than Sun Kissed. Now Dr. Perricone is not known for cheap products, so Sun Kissed is bit more expensive than I’d like it to be. If you are in need of a tinted moisturizer that’s chalk full of great ingredients to heal and improve your skin.
Size: 1 fl oz
[stextbox id=”custom”]Disclosure: This post includes a press sample sent for possible review. I will always give my honest opinions on every post. Feel free to view my disclosure or contact me.[/stextbox]