Meet the patent-pending MakeUpMiser – a set of three flexible and reusable makeup spatulas that allows you to “get to the bottom of it” and capture every drop of your expensive foundations, serums, moisturizers and other cosmetics.
We’ve all tossed products without getting the most of it. Over the years you could be wasting hundreds of dollars. *drumroll* Enter Make Up Miser. TADA!
- Flexible and durable spatulas that conform to the shape of the bottle- reaching bottom, sides and shoulders of container.
- Black spoons create an effective color contrast to view the amount of product you want to retrieve.
- Smart spoon design captures and cradles every drop with no spillage after retrieval.
- Spatulas are eight inches in length to reach into taller bottles where cotton swabs can’t – and they won’t absorb your products like cotton swabs.
- Precisely measures out loose powders and minerals to prevent messy waste from shaking it out of container.
- By helping prevent bacterial contamination with MakeUpMiser you will also maintain the effectiveness of your expensive beauty products by limiting breakdown of active ingredients.
Endorsed by Martha Stewart and The Today Show, Make Up Miser is flexible spatulas designed to scoop out every last bit of those cosmetics. You get 3 sizes in the pack so you can use them on just about every container you have. I also use them to measure out my pigments and for mixing.
Make Up Miser is also perfect product for all you germaphobes. I for one hate putting my fingers in skincare jars because I don’t want to risk bacterial contamination. So just use these to scoop a little out into your hands and you’re good to go.
You keep them clean by washing them with soap and water or alcohol.
Right now you can get Make Up Miser for $15 and free shipping in the U.S.