UPDATED SWATCHES AND REVIEW HERE
MAC Quite Cute Collection
U.S./Canada Launch Date- April 7th, 2011
International Launch Date- April 2011
“CUTE!” The most fanciful, fun and flattering compliment and young, modern trendsetter could ever want! Our version is the girliest kind of international glam possible, a style ride that combines postage-stamp-sized puppies with pixie swizzle-stick fashion and buttergly kisses for cute boys and even cuter shoes! Cupcake icing colors, vintage romance, an ATM card with Hello Kitty on it – and a way of life that says “yes!” to everything adorable!
Come on, get happy, with the multi-culti cutie, from Tokyo to Toronto to Paris with love! Pastel shades for Eye Quads, Lipstick, Plushglass, and Nail Lacquer…And due to popular demand, we’re completely cute-ifying three favourite Lip Pencil shades from last season that will join the fun and frolic. Flash! You’ll ♥ the Mineralize Blush with the sweet heart baked right into it. If it shines, shimmers and pops it’s completely, contagiously, cute!
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Playing Koi Creamy white peach pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Saint Germain Pastel pink (Amplified) (Permanent)
- Candy Yum-Yum Neon pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Quite Cute Bright white lavender (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Play Time Intense violet (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Plushglass ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink (Limited Edition)
- Bubble Tea Creamy pale nude (Limited Edition)
- Girl ♥ Boy Bright light blue pink (Limited Edition)
- I ♥ U Creamy mid-tone purple (Limited Edition)
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- In Synch Bright yellow pink (Limited Edition) (Will be permanent)
- Naked Light neutral (Limited Edition) (Will be permanent)
- Boldly Bare Mid-tone red brown (Limited Edition) (Will be permanent)
Cutie Eyeshadow Quad ($36.00 U.S. / $43.00 CDN)
- Moshi! Moshi! Pale white green gold (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Azuki Bean Mid-tone violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Mineralize Blush ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Giggly Light pink with pearly plum heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Sakura Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Miss Behave Light beige with pearly mint green heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Ice Cream Cake Creamy blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Little Girl Type Creamy pale lavender (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Mischievous Creamy pale blue mint (Cream) (Limited Edition)
False Lashes ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- #7 Lash Spiky, slightly separated, high glam lash (Permanent)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Rapidblack True black (Permanent)
Zoom Lash ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Permanent)
Left to Right- Giggly, Miss Behave , Sakura
Left to Right- St. Germain, Play Time, Quite Cute, Candy Yum Yum
Left to Right- Candy Yum Yum, Quite Cute, Play Time, St. Germain
Left to Right- Tea time, I ♥ U, Girl ♥ Boy, Fashion Fanatic
So I’m pretty sure you’ve all seen this information but I just wanted to recap because I’m honestly a little excited about this collection, it is indeed Quite Cute. It’s soooooo girly and I literally squealed when I first saw it. This is the first MAC collection I’ve looked forward to since Venomous Villains, which was like 20 collections ago. *eye roll* The official release date for the U.S. is April 7th, but it should be available online for MAC Pro members next Tuesday, March 29th and in MAC Pro stores Thursday, March 31st. I’ll post my review after I get my order ASAP.
Playing Koi– Looks like a great nude but I’m not sure if this will work for darker skin tones.
Saint Germain– It’s permanent so you can purchase anytime.
Candy Yum-Yum– OMG who doesn’t love a bright pink lipstick?!?!
Quite Cute– This is the most unique item in the collection in my opinion but it’s really light, I’m scared I might have jizz lips, but I want it anyway. LOL
Play Time– It looks like a pretty color for all skin tones, it looks similar to Style Curve, which was released in the Stylishly Yours collection.
These all look sheer to me with little color payoff so remember that before you pay $18.50 plus tax.
Seems like MAC just threw these in but….
In Synch– would be awesome with coral lippies
Naked– flesh tone not really for darker complexions
Boldly Bare– will work for all complexions
Cutie Eyeshadow Quad
I like the colors in this quad and they look pretty pigmented but I don’t usually buy MAC quads because I only end up really liking one or two colors, so they are not the worth the money to me. Only buy quad or sets if you like 75% of the products.
I really like all of these but they are all frosts , they look sheer and darker skin tones may only be able to use them as a highlighter. 🙁
Giggly– a pretty soft pink, it looks like it’s more pigmented than the other two.
Sakura– a gorgeous lavender I love this one!
Miss Behave– a nice peach blush, I am really intrigued buy the green heart in the middle but I need to swatch it in person.
These are all too cute but not a must buy!
MY WISH LIST
I ♥ U
Candy Yum Yum
Tell me your thoughts about the collection and what’s on your wish list!