Say goodbye to nail polish spills and difficult DIY nail polish application. The Lady Bug Nail Polish Holder is all you need. It’s so simple, and it really works, you will say to yourself, why didn’t someone think of this sooner.
- Eliminate annoying and destructive nail polish spills
- The LadyBug can be tipped at an angle (and stay there) when polish runs low
- Versatile design holds nail polish bottles of any size and shape
- Made with high-strength, durable plastic that is designed to withstand a fall
- The base is made of the same slip-resistant plastic used for handheld electronics
The LadyBug is a brand new US Patented invention to help eliminate annoying and sometimes damaging nail polish spills. It wobbles and rocks but it won’t tip over. And when the bottle of nail polish inside starts to run low, the LadyBug can be tipped at an angle and will stay put, making it easier to wet the paintbrush.
How many times has this happened to you?? Normally it doesn’t spill so pretty. Every time I spilled polish it ended up on my arm, desk, leg, toes and clothes. A complete mess! And it was always the red polish that spilled and it was always a PAIN to clean up.
So if you’re clumsily like me Lady Bug might be what you need. Lady Bug holds polish bottles of all sizes and keeps it from spilling. It is about half the size of a grapefruit and easy enough to store. If you are the artistsey type you can spill some product, glitters and other whatnot’s around the brim for easy use and access for your creative designs. I particularly love the feature where it tilts the polish and locks in position. It makes the application so much easier. It’s extremely affordable and one will last a life time.
Price: $7.95 + $3.95 shipping
Company Links: Twitter