Can you believe it’s already August?! Geez Louise! I really didn’t buy too much this month *gasp I know* but here’s what I found myself reaching for the most this month!
No particular order! 😉
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (review coming)- Ummm I freaking love this stuff! I haven’t been able to put it down. If I wasn’t wearing a tinted moisturizer or powder alone I was wearing this.
2. OCC Lip Tar in Pretty Beige – This is the greatest nude ever! I reached for it on those nude/no makeup makeup/ I don’t really care days
3. Milani Terra Sole– OMG This is my favorite of all of the Milani Baked Blushes. It’s soooo pretty! This was also great for my nude days. I’ll update my Milani Blush swatches with this soon.
4. OCC Lip Tar in Safety Orange– ummm have you seen my OCC haul and review? Enough said!
5. Rose Quartz MSF from MAC’s Semi Precious Collection– This is a super cute light pink powder that gives my cheeks a light glow.
6. MAC’s Magically Cooling Powder (review coming)- I haven’t been able to put this down all summer! I guess the cooling sensation is what gets me, it’s the only powder I used in July.
7. Lash Control Mascara– It’s hassle-free and a little dramatic ( like me) so it was my go to for the month. Check out my review!
8. Inglot 40 palette– I’m so in love with this palette and I was determined to get use out of it so I tried and failed to use all the colors in July. I guess if I can’t use all of these I shouldn’t be ordering another one huh?
I guess I really wasn’t feeling makeup that much in July since it was so hot. I wore really easy and nude makeup most of the month. What were your July favs?