It’s that time of year again! The CVS end of the year beauty clearance sale is here and here’s what I hauled.
- 4 Revlon Lip Butters- $1.99 each
- 2 Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks- $2.62 each
- 1 Black Opal Lipstick- $3.65
- 2 Revlon Mascaras- around $2 each
- 1 Black Radiance Blush- $2.49
- 2 Revlon Foundations around $3.50 each
- 1 Revlon Face Primer- $3.25
I spent $31 I SAVED $94
The beauty clearance sale at CVS is either bi-annually or every quarter. A TON of products are 50-75% off. That’s the good news… The bad news is that the products and shades on clearance vary from store to store. I went to 4 CVS’s to get all that I got. The 75% off lip butters were the hardest to find on sale. It’s worth stopping at every CVS you pass by if you are looking for a certain products or shades. Walgreens is also having a beauty clearance sale right now but there are far less products on sale and it varies per store too. I don’t know how long the sale is going to last so hurry up and go!